Nolan SIA current asset financing for a security camera installation project in Riga municipality tender.
We evaluate the Company with a grade A – the Company is stable , growing and worth investment. The Company do not have any loans and has contractors, thus it will be capable of increasing its liabilities and repay the principal and interest. Growing financials. Experienced in the market and industry.
- Is one of the largest builder, maintainer an operator of overhead low-voltage telecommunication networks in Riga
- The Company operating geography covers the entire territory of Latvia, negotiates with the largest players in the European telecommunications market and in cooperation with its partner in 2020 started building large data center in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Since 2013 the Company provides security system solutions - design, installation, maintenance and repaid of video surveillance, security and access control systems
- Since 2018 the Company also specialises in equipping cars with GPS, video surveillance system, beacons and other data input and output devices
- One of the Company's largest clients are companies of Riga municipalty
- The management of the company have more than 20 years of experience in the industry
- The Company has a reputable and large business clients and partners
- The contractor of the project is municipality
- The quality of service provision is based on technical staff, their experience and knowledge, which are highly demanded in the market
- A relatively small company compared to the largest in the industry
- Working with the local government provides opportunities for further cooperation
- Increase in competition not only locally, but also the entry of strong foreign service providers into the Latvian market
|In 2013 the Company started to expand its operations by providing security system solutions. Since then the Turnover and total Balance sheet value have been growing steadily. The Company diversified its activities in 2018 by providing to equip cars with surveillance solutions, which resulted in several large projects that made revenue to skyrocket. Now the Company continues to specialise in the services it provides and strengthen its position in the market.|
|Until 2008, the turnover of the telecommunications sector grew every year, reaching 746 million euros in 2008. As a result of the economic crisis, fierce competition and European Union regulation, the industry experienced a decline in turnover, reaching the minimum (512 million euros) in 2015.
Graph 1 shows the turnover changes in telecommunication services since 2015 in Latvia. Overall there has been increase in telecommunications. The whole IT industry in 2010 compiled 3.6% of the GDP. In 2021 the percentage has reached 6%, which shows industry's growing significance within the economy.
|Total customer expenses for these services are decreasing every year. The main reason is the fall in the prices for mobile services (by 41% in 2008-2014), and increasing competition.
A noticeable fact - starting from 2012, Latvia is one of the leading countries in the world in terms of high-speed Internet connections.
At the beginning of 2016, there were 357 telecommunications operators and service providers operating in Latvia. The five most important companies in the sector are Lattelecom SIA (now Tet SIA), Latvijas Mobilais telefons SIA, Tele2 SIA, BITE Latvija SIA, Baltcom SIA (see Graph 2).
Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia