The Company as a general builder will work on 1100m2 warehouse development - reconstruction project. For part of a warehouse a rent agreement of intent has been concluded. The Company has experience in participating in the reconstruction projects before and it operates Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations for more than 4 years.
We evaluate the Company with a grade A – despite the fact that the Company does not have an excellent financial health ratios, experience of management and Company's track record of operations compensates it. We believe that the Company would be able to repay principal and interest according to the schedule.
- The Company is registered on 16.03.2015
- Its main activities include management of real estate and lease and rent and lease of specific machinery
- There already have been concluded a rent agreement of intent for part of the warehouse.
- Warehouse will be rented by offering a rent for EUR 2.5/ m2, meaning the reconstruction of the warehouse will pay back in less than 2 years.
- It has experience in maintenance of EV charging station since 2014
- The Company will act as an intermediary between subcontractor and its clients that has a proven record of stability
- Warehouse located on the first floor
- Opportunity for tenant to expand easily and adapt environment easily
- Increase of warehouse offers in the surrounding area
Construction accounted for 7% of gross added value for Latvia economy in 2020. Around 50% of total construction volume is carried out using public funding. The Covid recovery plan provides for significant public procurement in construction.
In the second half of 2021, a significant increase in the prices of construction services and materials is observed. This is largely due to rising demand and supply shortages caused by economic recovery following the covid crisis and disruptions in global supply chains.